Our WBCS Crash Course has been specially designed to help aspirants avail the best WBCS institute in Kolkata on a short-term basis. In this crash course, you will get defined, compact & enriched study materials and mock test series until the Mains Exam. Our crash course will cover all subjects including the Optional ones as per the guidelines. The course guides you through various essential elements for cracking the WBCS exam such as unique strategies, last minute suggestions, solved question-answer sets with detailed analysis and much more. All in all, the WBCS crash course is a unique and reliable approach towards guiding the aspirants and supporting their preparation for the WBCS exam.
Updated, compact and enriched study materials for all subjects.
Mock test series including sectional & full-length tests.
Special guidance from our experienced mentors.
Previous year’s solved question sets.
Last minute suggestions for cracking the exam.
Unique short-term tips & tricks to clear the exam.
Affordable course fees
What’s holding you back?
The factors that often hold you back from achieving success are quite simple, yet hard to figure out. But once you do it, your way to success becomes easier. Let’s help you find the probable factors:
- Lack of confidence, motivation & guidance.
- Lack of focus.
- No proper planning & strategy or study technique.
- Insufficient knowledge, revision & practice.
- Poor time management skills.
- Lack of accuracy in problem solving.
- Poor, insufficient or inappropriate study materials.
WBCS Crash Course
WBCS exam is conducted in three phases, Preliminary exam, Mains and Personal interview. WBCS Prelims syllabus comprises eight subjects. In the preliminary exam one has to solve 200 MCQs in 2.5 hours. The qualified candidates have to face a Mains exam followed by a personal interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Mains and Personal interview.
The eight topics of preliminary exam are as follows:
1. English Composition
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Vocabulary Test
- Phrasal Verbs
- Fill in the qualifying words
- General appreciation
- Understanding of science
- Matters of everyday observation
- Experience as expected from an educated person not having made special studies of scientific disciplines
Current Events of National and International Importance
Significant events affecting India and its relations with the world
History of India
Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal
- Physical Geography
- Social Geography
- Economic Geography
Indian Polity and Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Panchayati Raj
- Constitutional Bodies, etc.
Indian National Movement
- Nature and character of Nineteenth-Century Resurgence
- Growth of Nationalism
- Attainment of Independence
General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Aptitude
In WBCS Mains candidates have to appear in eight different subject papers (six for Group C and D).
Our WBCS institute in Kolkata provides both online and classroom coaching.
You are eligible for the course if you :
- Are a graduate/ pursuing graduation/ awaiting final year results from a recognized institute or university of India.
- Can read, write & speak in Bengali (Not for aspirants with Nepali as mother tongue).
- Have the zeal and interest to learn new things.
- Are confident to take up the course.
- Possess the confidence to adapt to a new teaching-learning process.